Old September 19th 06, 03:51 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Sandie Hudson

Default Need Advice: Breastfeeding with 3 older (13+) stepson's

wrote about breastfeeding with older
children, specifically boys, around. My
husband isn't entirely supportive of it 'cause he thinks that
breastfeeding is an inconvenience. But I've been reading up and I told
him last night that I want to at least try breastfeeding because I feel
that the benefits highly outweigh the inconveniences.

I'm afraid I just don't see what is inconvenient about BF. Bottles to clean,
fill, store, warm, etc. Now that is inconvenient.
Covering yourself discreetly and breast feeding your baby almost anytime,
almost anywhere. What could be more convenient?

Sandie