Old April 9th 07, 07:37 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Robert[_2_]

Default Who has the ultimate right to choose?

On Sun, 8 Apr 2007 20:56:02 -0700, "teachrmama"
wrote:

"elizabeth" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Apr 8, 7:37 pm, "Gini" wrote:

And you know this how? Come to think of it, I don't know any women who
have
died from a tubal.
Heh, perhaps I'm running with a different crowd.

OK, we're using Gina Knows Proof. The only cases that matter are the
women Gina Knows.

I know of women who have died and have had very, very serious
complications from pills and IUDs.

Um--after they died from their tubals, they STILL had very, very serious
complications from pills and IUDs?? That really IS bad!!

Are you really stupid? Or do you think everyone else is?
Women have died from complications from a tubal.
Women have had complications from pills, and IUDS, decided on a tubal
and died.
Liz is correct, any man that doesn't want to father a child and be a
real daddy, should get his cords clipped. Far safer than a tubal for a
woman. Any man that doesn't want to get a STD, needs to use a condom,
unless he has absolute faith in his partner.
The father of any child should support that child, even if he has to
be put in a slave labor condition. Men can prevent pregnancy in the
woman he is taking pleasure from.