Old April 9th 07, 07:40 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Robert[_2_]

Default Who has the ultimate right to choose?

On Sun, 8 Apr 2007 20:58:05 -0700, "teachrmama"
wrote:

"Gini" wrote in message news:qwiSh.933$Lm.323@trndny05...

"elizabeth" wrote
On Apr 8, 7:37 pm, "Gini" wrote:
"elizabeth" wrote On Apr 8, 7:21 pm, "Gini" wrote:
"elizabeth" wrote
Letting your child live in poverty means you are the sort of
heartless
asshole who should be castrated, because we don't need
more irresponsible assholes breeding children that the rest of
society
must support.

==
Indeed. Sterilize all welfare women of childbearing age.

As long as you sterilize all the men impregnating them, fine.

==
G So, how is it that a man would impregnate a sterilized woman?
==
.......................... no man has ever died from a
vasectomy.

==
And you know this how? Come to think of it, I don't know any women who
have
died from a tubal.
Heh, perhaps I'm running with a different crowd.

And more research . . ..
Intraoperative complications such as:

Unintended, unplanned major surgery or laparotomy due to a problem
during the tubal ligation procedure, This complication occurs at a
rate of approximately 0.9 per 100 tubal ligation procedures.

Blood transfusions

A life-threatening event

Death

Postoperative complications include those that occur intraoperatively,
as well as:

Febrile morbidity

Rehospitalization

Death caused by a complication that occurs up to 42 days of your tubal
ligation surgery.

==
You weren't paying attention, hon. Complications (which are extremely
rare)
do not equal *death from a tubal.* Nice try, though. You are quite
entertaining
tonight. Now, about the man who impregnates a sterile woman....?

With all the complications that can happen to women who don't want children,
maybe they could just stop offering it to every man who asks. Surely
chastity is still a choice!

Chastity is indeed a choice. But not widely popular, taking your self
out for movie, dinner and dancing. Course there are always other
women.