Old October 12th 07, 06:19 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

Default Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

"Illiana" u38194@uwe wrote

It is a parenting group (Group Name Parenting Parenting),

==
No. No it isn't--You are crossposting from a parenting forum.
alt.child-support, which is a USENET group
dealing with child support issues of NCPs, and it is not connected with YOUR
parenting forum.
==
not strictly for
NCP's who don't want to help out the CP's they have kids with, and you do
not
have the monopoly on it.
I have stated many times that this discussion, thread, topic, or what you
want to call it is not for the purpose you are trying to turn it into. It
is
not for NCP's to bash CP's and the child support institution.
If you don't have any positive advice to give, once again, move on.
I am not interested in listening to any NCP's who want to cry about child
support they do not want to pay. I am trying to be polite in hopes you
will
take a hint, and go where others fell the way you do

==
Lady, you are the one crossposting to OUR group! Get a clue and learn the
proper way
to post on YOUR forum without crossposting your crap to us.