Old November 19th 03, 03:53 PM
CME

Default Yahoo Group for Sailing Singles in Southeast Florida! This is not spam! Just singles meeting and sailing.

"steveb" wrote in message
"Tiffany" lifted the trapdoor, peered around and
wrote:

Net cop again?

You are clearly "puddled"

Before having a go at this post, I carefully checked the contibution made
to this group by the poster.

It appears that his only contribution is to advertise his Yahoo group.

I am perfectly entitled to post the way I did, and, by the way, entirely
without abuse...

Your response is typical ... throw out the "netcop" insult at steveb
...lmao

And why not, you have little of value to say, so carry on insulting. Since
I went away, the posting in this group has consisted of half a dozen
wannabees nattering among themselves. Any newbies are quickly smothered in
flames with no attempt whatsoever made to help them see where they may

take
a different and more positive approach to life.

Oh well ... plus ca change, plus c'est la meme choses

Glad to see some people don't change.

Christine