Old December 18th 05, 11:47 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default Birth Control

"Amy" wrote in message
oups.com...

What sort of birth control are you other nursing moms on?

charting cervical mucus. it's worked for over a decade for me both for
conception & contraception.

I've gotten pregnant again and don't realize it. I tried on a skirt
yesterday that's a little tight (odd, because I'm smaller now than I
was pre-pregnancy) and I flipped out that I might be PG again! ACK!!!
I am SO not ready. (It's probably just the X-mas cookies, I've been so
bad).

i'm almost at pre-preg weight (3kg off) but alot of my clothes are nowhere
near fitting. i have a flat tummy but the bum & thighs seems to have
re-arranged their shape hence the clothes not fitting. i wouldn't start
panicking yet.

My doc wouldn't give me a diaphragm - he said that he hadn't fitted
anyone for one in 4 years, and that "no one" uses them anymore! Birth
control is now, apparently, subject to peer pressure. He said I could
have the shot or the pill.

that's pretty bad. i don't go for chemical contraception personally so if i
wanted something diaphragm or condom would be it. perhaps you need to look
at another doctor?

--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS1 20th august 2002

"In raising my children, I have lost my mind but found my soul."
--Lisa T. Shepherd