Old August 16th 04, 09:58 PM
john

Default Gulf war vaccine still a problem, leading scientist tells inquiry

Prof Simon Wessely said a series of studies by his team at King's College,
London, pointed to the vaccinations given to those who served in the 1991
Gulf War as a major factor in the illnesses they subsequently suffered. "The
more vaccines you received, the more likely you were to suffer ill-health,"
he told the public inquiry in Gulf war illnesses. "Those who had the most
vaccinations were nearly twice as likely to get ill. We still haven't got
that right. We're still getting problems with anthrax vaccinations
now."........Prof Wessely said troops given the combination of whooping
cough vaccine and anthrax vaccines were 40 per cent more likely to suffer
the symptoms attributed to the so-called Gulf War Syndrome. [Media Aug 11,
2004] Gulf war vaccine still a problem, leading scientist tells inquiry

http://www.whale.to/a/gulf19.html