Old February 20th 04, 11:27 PM
Kane

Default Kane used "odiferous vulva" and his mother wasn't queried about it .. was ... Kane used "smelly-****" and his mother approved!

"bobb" wrote in message ...
Darn.. I should also post the last paragraph of your citiation...

You should have, to be honest, posted the entire page.

"It is also important to keep in mind that although changes in CPS attitudes
and policy may at least partially account for the decline in substantiated
cases, these changes alone clearly do not represent the entire picture. The
parallel decline in reports of child sexual abuse suggests that other
factors, occurring before a case even reaches a child protective agency,
must also be affecting the overall decline."

Please note the free admission that there have been changes in CPS attitude
and policy.

"free admission?" When has this information not been available and
when has CPS proceeded for more than a few years without changes in
policy and attitude?

Making a point by NOT making a point? Brilliant.

I asked the question in earlier posts.. why has the population
of foster kids dropped by as much as 50 percent in recent years? I now have
by answer. Thanks, Kane.

You're welcome....did you forget the article also says, a great deal
of it is coming from underreporting that could very likely be leaving
children unprotected....and YOU WEINERS HAVE BEEN SCREAMING ABOUT CPS
MISSING CHILDREN THAT ARE BEING KILLED?

Yah can't have it both ways unless you are an immoral brick, bobb.

If anyone needs to wonder why groups like this exist this single citation
provides a lot of answers.

Yeah. You are a pack of immoral stupid mindless twits that don't see
the significance of, and use by politicos, the swing of the pendulum.
At both ends it costs...families at one extreme and children at the
other and YOU, bobberino, are celebrating the swing into the end zone
for children.

And count on it, it will come back WAAAAY past ASFA this next rebound,
as ASFA did CAPTA...and I'd bet with a slightly shorter time lag.

CPS, under recently, was out-of-control.

You bought the media hype and and now the anti CPS folks hype, and
your own garbaged filled mind, full of misinformation and predjudice.

Hyped
by the media and often citing worse case examples they received a lot of
public support they were seen as an agency that could do no wrong.

They were no such thing. This current viewpoint you think is a biggie
was around in 76 when I first had a confrontation with CPS and has
continued unabaited with NO time CPS was considered a good thing by
the general public. It has been the convenient whipping boy (while
trying to do a nearly impossible terrifying job) the entire time. IT's
used by everyone with their own little ax to grind and hide the sparks
from since my first encounter, and probably long before.

Too bad
for all the families they helped to destroy along the way.

Playing to the gallery. You have really become one of the makers of
the problem.

bobb

Congrats bobb, you get to have company in your happy little mudpuddle
with the other ignorant pigs. Give us another shot of your smug mug.

Kane