Old December 7th 03, 05:17 AM
Kane

Default | Most hostile member this NG? Most insults, emot. abuse

(Greg Hanson) wrote in message . com...
Ron said "violent child beaters" abound in this newsgroup?

Name one.

Whatcha trollin' for goggie, suit bait?

Seriously, Ron.

You? Serious? R R R R, the only thing you get serious about is how you
can portray yourself as a victim and suck visitors into your
misery-company slit-trench.

Are you adopting the anti-spanking zealots rhetoric
or are there some criminal child beaters in here?

I am in disagreement with Ron on the issue of spanking. Nevertheless
neither of us come from being an abusive, worthless, couch creasing,
little girl showering, mother ****ing over asshole, lying, **** for
brains position.

Hence, we respect each other's opinions, or at least assume the other
has given more than passing thought to the issue without playing
victim to aggrandize ourselves.

You've tried to play on the big boys MonkeyBars Greegie, and you
aren't going to be able to keep up. Ron is not going to be taken in by
ass kissin. Or any other little boy trickery. He's a foster parent.
He's already seen the sickest of the sick and dealt with them. If you
want his HELP ask. He's bound to be good at virtual whackin' upside
the haid to wake little whiny boys up.

What we do is big boys stuff, dime and half. What we don't, and you
do, is whining wimpering narcissistic crap.

Never fear, Ron can slug it out with ASZs just fine without you
hanging around his heels, you suckin' up wannabee.

What you describe would be a criminal offense
and not just handled by CPS intervention.

Yep. I do think he was makin' just that point. See, like I said, your
legs are too short. Can't keep up with the big boys.

None of the cases Dan claims for his fame were
"violent child beaters" were they, Dan?

Always fishin' ain'tcha. Always slimin' aroun' lookin' for something
to bail out the bucket o' **** you use for a hat.

You haven't asked a question meant to be used for helping anyone but
your sick sorry gigolo butt since the first post you and Dan
exchanged.

I'll give you one. I'll give you somethin' you can get on Dan...here
yah go.

If he believed you for a moment, he as a damn fool.

My bet is it lasted, if he was fooled at all, for all of 12 seconds.

Do you have any idea how outclassed you are and how indulgent he is to
even bother wishing you'd go hang yourself?

The man produces. The whining ****ant, ****es.

Kane