Old December 13th 03, 03:21 PM
guyontheporch

Default | Most hostile member this NG? Most insults, emot. abuse

Dan Sullivan wrote:

"Ignoramus6098" wrote in message

Very interesting Dan. How come they were so intent to go after you?

When a report is accepted by the CPS hotline by law they have to
investigate.

I had no problem with that.

But when it became apparent my caseworker didn't know what he was talking
about based on the info sent to me by CPS I did some research on CPS' rules
and regulations at my local library.

It didn't take long to realize that I knew more about their rules and
regulations
than the CW did.

CPS "founded" the reports when they thought they'd get away with it... not
by the evidence but because someone, a supervisor or administrator, told the
CW to make that determination.

I hope that your relationship with your kid did not suffer.

Who submitted a report about you slapping your child on the no
visitation day? Your ex?

All the reports were made by or instigated by a bi-polar relative who
claimed that they could tell by someone's face if they were a child abuser
or not.

And that incest happens not because the parent wants to have sex with the
child, but because the child wants to have sex with the parent.

My daughter was three when I was accused of molesting her.

Think she will ever understand why you touched her like that and then lied?

guy