Old April 3rd 08, 06:45 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment

Default Jenny McCarthy: My son's recovery from autism

On Apr 2, 6:15*pm, Myrl wrote:
This seems to be a fair and balanced analysis about vaccines and
autism. *I have recently wondered if emphasis should be placed on
getting all suspected metals and components (i.e. Mercury and
Aluminum, etc.) out of all vaccines. *At least as much as possible.

The thing is, that even if it is vaccine related, it's become pretty
unlikely that it's related to thimerosal or other preservatives/heavy
metals, since they **already have** been removed, as much as possible;
like nearly 100%. And even in countries where thimersoal hasn't been
used in vaccines for 25 years, there hasn't been a drop in autism
rates.

Might be some sort of autoimmune thing stimulated by the vaccine;
maybe only in certain individuals; but we don't understand those so
well. Or, it might not be related to vaccines at all. but the one
thing that's very likely, is that it isn't thimerosal in vaccines.