Old August 6th 06, 08:44 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.support.childfree
khan

Default The feminist view of breastfeeding

wrote:
Ahh......I can understand that, completely. I think it is sad though.
We do not have to look at each other like that. I think we should stick
together and respect and learn from our differences.

You say words like "moo" "crotch-fruit" and well alot more that are
hateful. I don't wish to change your point of view but it does seem
strange that you would go out of your way to make a post like this in
group that is about mothers supporting each other in their chosen child
raising efforts.
Are you not "crotch-fruit" yourselve? Where your parents not breeders?
Do you despise your self? Respectivly, does all this hatred stem from
the fact that you are not able to bare children? Just to let you know
if you ever one day feel the want to have a child then remember this.
Though you may not be able to have a little "crotch-fruit" there are
plenty out there who are searching for parents to care for them. My God
says that the childless are blessed because they have the ability to
mother as many children or as few as they choose.

"bare children" ?

I prefer they be clothed in public.