Old September 11th 07, 06:38 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Larry Mcmahan

Default prior to pregnancy -- any prep? (over 40, esp)

In article .com,
says...
We're thiiiiinking about trying for child #3; it's an open question,
given our respective ages, whether this will even be a possibility.
Lately I've read about women going to the dentist, the OB, the PCP et
al prior to trying to become pregnant, just wanting to be 'checked.'
Is this overkill? (I admit, sounds like overkill to me.) Did anyone
*do* this, and if so, for what reasons?

Caledonia

Don't forget the folic acid supplements. If you have several already,
it should not be a problem.

Good luck,
Larry