Old October 31st 10, 01:26 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

Default Aluminium Scare, is it Poisoning Vaccines?

"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
On 10/30/10 5:05 PM, carole wrote:
"Bob Officer"-*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 21:09:01 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
wrote:

"Bob Officer"-*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 02:21:31 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
wrote:

snip

dribble deleted

Nice admission, Carole.

Poor brother bob, the quaker fanatic.

He's not a Quaker. Having a great-grandfather who went to a Quaker school doesn't make one a Quaker.

Brother bob is full of praise for his own accomplishments and achievements -- a real legend in his own mind.
He really doesn't need your input -- but I'm sure he appreciates it, oh and your running to his defense at every turn.

I'm sure he appreciates that too, the moralistic preaching quaker prick.

Nice personal attack you say ...yes, and well deserved too.

--
carole
www.conspiracee.com