Old November 2nd 10, 02:57 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

Default Aluminium Scare, is it Poisoning Vaccines?

"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
On 10/31/10 1:56 AM, carole wrote:

A lot of people used to think Catholic schools were good to send their kids to, until all the stories about abuse and pedophilia
broke.
Oh dear what a disaster and a ruination of their reputation.

I haven't heard a lot of stories related to Catholic schools, per se, but to Catholic priests.

It was a disaster for the Catholic Church. Catholic schools had problems with decreasing enrollment for years before the abuse
scandal broke. I don't know if the abuse scandal affected Catholic schools' attendence much or not. I don't see how it could have
helped, and I suspect that it caused some schools to close down or consolidate, but the effects were mostly local. The declining
popularity of Catholic schools is nationwide thing.

Jeff

I'm talking about Oz, not US.
In Oz there have been lots of stories about physical abuse of children in catholic schools, plus lots of stories about pedophilia
committed by catholic priests.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com