Old July 26th 06, 08:42 PM posted to alt.true-crime,misc.kids,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.support.childfree
lkfraley

Default ! Andrea Yates found Not Guilty of drowning her five children

I can't believe they didn't find her guilty. She did it right? That is
for certain. So how can they find her not guilty? Crazy or not, she
killed her babies. She didn't have any right to do that to them. She
needs to be put away somewhere. If she ever had another child, she
would only do the same thing to them. I don't feel sorry for her.
Everyone has some kind of problems, but we don't kill our children
because our lives get us down. Give me a break. I don't care what they
do to her. They should just cut her hands off I guess, to keep her from
hurting more people. But I guess it's only the children she wants to
hurt. Good luck to everyone who comes in contact with her.
Sorry I have no sympathy for her. Why should I?
My first child died at 32 weeks gestation and I was horribly
devastated. I wanted him so much. I could never understand how someone
could take a child's life on purpose.
Oh well, it's not for me to figure out, that's up to God.
I don't think you should kill anyone, especially not children. Precious
little angels.

127.0.0.1 wrote:
IamIaam Knowledge wrote:

That's an incredibly sad story. When I think of all the pain and
suffering the woman went through to birth five children. Then all the
love, time, and energy she spent raising them.

How in the hell can anyone feel sorry for that evil bitch?!! Someone needs
to do to her, what she did to those children.

Same with that Susan Smith whore, strap that bitch in the back seat of a car
and push it in a lake.

I can't believe we have sick *******s like you in the world who make excuses
for these baby killers.