Old April 4th 11, 06:05 AM
jen80 jen80 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_jeff View Post
On 4/2/11 8:54 AM, albert.macintosh wrote:
That is very very sad to hear that a Baby is passed due to Flu.

Sadly, the flu shot was most likely a coincidence and had nothing to do
with the child's death. But it is still very sad that the child died.
And, that the child's death is being used against life-saving vaccines.

Unfortunately, people remember unfounded fears, as is seen in Minnesota:
http://www.heartland.org/healthpolic...ism_Study.html
Hello All

I have no desire to become involved with theoretical arguments, but in the case of Saba it is true that her reaction was caused by the flu vaccine. This story is from Perth Western Australia and if you would like varification I'm sure you can search and find stories of the "bad batch" of the flu vaccine that was given to babies and children here last year - hundreds of children displayed reactions, many of those hospitalised (Saba's being the most serious) within hours of recieving the shot.

So while I have no desire to debate the positive or negative aspects of vaccination, in this case, it is absolutely certain that her injuries are a result of her vaccination.

Thankyou