Old March 30th 11, 08:14 PM posted to misc.kids.health,rec.sport.football.college,aus.general,triangle.general
The Undead Edward M. Kennedy

Default Two choices

"Dweezil Dwarftosser" wrote

I believe it is in our nature to protect the weak
among us - while recognizing their limitations.
The best way to do both is to provide _alternative_
accomodations for them: their own league, where they
can compete on an equal basis with kids similarly
disposed. (e.g. - we don't mix 'normal' T-ball-age
kids with high-schoolers in a game - for a good
reason!)

Now there's a bunch of liberal clap-trap. People who cannot
afford to raise handicapped kids should be allowed to toss
them off of cliffs like the Spartans did.

We're doing natural selection in a bad way. It won't be long
before things like autism will be the norm and not the exception.
"Your baby was born perfectly normal? Wow, what are the odds
of that?!"

--Tedward