Old December 5th 06, 09:52 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default Underfunded?

0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
G Do you think La Cosa Nostra makes too much money?
K Yep.
G Isn't it time to admit they just don't make a good enough living?
K Not my area of expertise. Yours?
G (sarcasm)
K That's a lie. You meant very seriously to compare CPS to the mob,
Greg.

How could sarcasm be a lie?

When it's a serious accusation rather then humorous sarcasm.

K Which makes it appear that all the facts in the
K world do not matter to you. You simply will not
K accept the truth, and hence, you lie.

Isn't that a dogmatists argument to atheists, Kane?

They can use any argument they wish. The issue is, what are the facts?

K "Can you provide some support for such and
K argument, or isn't it time to admit that in fact
K CPS is underfunded and has been for decades now?"
K Your dodge is an obvious admission that
K either you cannot, or you know better.

Know better than to hand MORE money to a corrupt "enterprise"?

A very weak argument, Greg.

Please keep thinking that!

You are supposed to show us,

supposed to?

with the same kind or better data than I
supply for my argument, that I am wrong,
and that in fact CPS has
adequate funding to perform effectively.

Got any?

You call what you supply "data"? snicker

Is that what Goebbels called his stuff?

What do they need more money for,
TO BUY WHITEOUT when the
inspectors are coming??