Old June 2nd 04, 04:14 PM
Fer

Default Looking for a kid-safe vehicle- recs?

Circe wrote:
|| Jill wrote:
||| I tend to prefer foreign and wish we could afford a Honda Odyssey
||| minivan....my husband likes Fords for some reason, and wants to
||| look at Ford Winstar vans or Ford Explorers...I like the really
||| small SUVs (Ford Escape) but don't feel they are
||| safe...etc.......any suggestions? van or SUV?
|| How about a used Volvo station wagon?

Great rec I'd say. Although I haven't owned one, I have driven them and was
very pleasantly surprised at the comfort & pep that they have (not a bad
stereo either NTM Volvos seem to go hand in hand with safety!

Good luck on your choice!
--?

Jenn
-DS Feb'92