Old June 2nd 04, 04:33 PM
Circe

Default Looking for a kid-safe vehicle- recs?

DeliciousTruffles wrote:
Circe wrote:
Jill wrote:
I tend to prefer foreign and wish we could afford a Honda Odyssey
minivan....my husband likes Fords for some reason, and wants to
look at Ford Winstar vans or Ford Explorers...I like the really
small SUVs (Ford Escape) but don't feel they are
safe...etc.......any suggestions? van or SUV?

How about a used Volvo station wagon?

That's what I would suggest, too. Also, didn't Ford buy out Volvo?

Yep. Ford also owns Mazda. Still, a Volvo is a Volvo when it comes to the
safety stuff and a Ford isn't (yet, anyway).
--
Be well, Barbara
Mom to Sin (Vernon, 2), Misery (Aurora, 4), and the Rising Son (Julian, 6)

Aurora (in the bathroom with her dad)--"It looks like an elephant, Daddy."
Me (later)--"You should feel flattered."