Old October 25th 03, 06:21 AM
Seth Thomas

Default How old should children be before being left alone?

wrote:

Never?

It's probably not a good idea to leave most children alone together &
unsupervised, ever.

There's no one to control their bad side, & they can get excited/"high"
by doing things (mean stuff, destroying, assaults), & act worse & worse.
(an fictional example is in the book: Lord of the Flies) However, there
are some individual exceptions.

From experience I know, that it's Not a good idea to leave a baby or
child (esp. female), alone with a teenaged boy/relative. And that the
damage done, lasts.

I now believe that child molesters & rapists, whether teens or adults,
should be shot dead, ... if the legal system fails, & if it refuses to
punish or control them.

The harm these predators choose to do (over & over), far outweighs any
good or productive things, which they might one day choose to do.

Susan, Su_Texas my opinions

What if they are falsely accused of molestation .... shoot anyway?

Should we shot drunk drivers too? They actually KILL people ... even
kids!