Old May 28th 09, 09:51 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
betsy

Default It's a girl!

Anne Rogers wrote:
We didn't know the gender, but right from the beginning had thought we
were having a boy, so it was a big surprise when out came a little girl!

Grace Elizabeth, 7lb4oz, 18.5in long, 13.75in head circumference

The c-section seemed to go really well and healing seems to be going
well too. I really appreciated having a friend there as well as my
husband as she was able to be right there for me whilst DH went with
Grace to the other side of the room - it can't have been that far away,
but lieing flat on your back and with multiple things going on I
couldn't follow things.

Congratulations. I'm glad the c-section went well and that your baby is
a healthy size.

--Betsy