Old August 30th 03, 04:39 PM
Nina

Default Baby Names

"Jacqui" wrote in message
. 7...
Nina wibbled

My daughters intials are
the same as my paternal grandmothers,as is her middle name. Her
middle name is my maternal grandmothers birthplace, her first name
is THAT grandmothers mothers birthplace.

Oh goodness - that method could give me children called Catania
Caltagirone, Brentford Weymouth, or, for DH's family, Bolton Bolton!

(And for grand*fathers*, Cairo Hampstead, Jesmond Aberdeen, or Bolton
Bolton again...)

lol
Well, I didnt pick the name for that reason, it just worked out that way and
I thought it was interesting. Her name is Savannah Elisabeth.

Jac