Old August 30th 03, 06:57 PM
Linz

Default Baby Names

On 29 Aug 2003 18:38:21 -0700, (annafine) wrote:

How did you pick out the name to give your baby?

Was the name picked out before you got pregnant, after you found out
you were pregnant, after you found out the baby's gender or after the
baby was born?

We discussed and picked names last year and, since that pregnancy
ended without us using the names, they were ready for this one. If
it's a boy, he will have a family name from my side of the family and
Bloke's Dad's name. If it's a girl, she'll have a name we just both
liked, plus Bloke's Mum's name. Either way it'll get both our surnames
- which will give a great set of initials actually spelling out a
third name for a girl!

But you'll have to wait to find out what we've chosen!
--
EDD 1/11/03
31 weeks