Old July 21st 03, 06:44 PM
Rolly The Pervert

Default Hey kate

wrote in message news:PzVSa.101853$GL4.25203@rwcrnsc53...
Rolly The Pervert wrote:
before Paul, it was me.
before me, it was matt.
before matt, it was peter
before peter...

Not before, at the same time.

Listen you looney Bitch, Peter was dead before I even started posting here.

and so on.

She started x-posting out of here to other groups looking to cause
more **** last night, i'm just obliging.

I crossposted my reply to your vicious post to me to your recovery

newsgroup
to where you could perhaps get some help from your friends. You obviously
still need some help in your path to wellness.

Hahahaha, off to the looney bin for you!

Unlike Looney Lorian, i won't post and post and whine and whine about
all the abusers, i'll just bitchslap her right back.

Calling me names and using violent language are signs that you are still

in
the mind set of an offender and still are not as fully in recovery as you
could be. I wish you well.

Hahaha

Remember last time you tried this? You met bill, and AlanS among others.
And they slapped you around.

But if it's what you want kooky kuntor, so be it

And to any one who complains about crossposting, hahahaha, she started it
grin