Old March 11th 04, 02:31 PM
Carol Ann

Default Happy Happy Joy Joy--I'm pregnant!

:: I'm a 45 year old woman who's DS turned 4 in December. Hubster and I
:: have been attempting to create a sibling for him for over two years.
:: I've had three miscarriages--all at eight weeks. The eggs are just
:: getting too old, according to my OB....
::
:: Well, classic story, we finally gave up trying and got lucky again!
:: In the eight years I've been charting my cycles, I've never ovulated
:: as early as I must have to have caught a baby this month, so it's
:: almost a miracle!
::
:: You don't know me and I don't know you, but I'm gonna be shameless
:: here and ask for any prayers ya'll may wish to send our way that this
:: pregnancy will stick and come to term.
::
:: We didn't discuss my last two pregnancies with anyone because it was
:: so hard to "untell" after that first miscarriage. However, my guess
:: this the last pregnancy I will experience, so I'm gonna shout it to
:: the world and enjoy it for as long as I can. Thanks for listening to
:: a very happy kooky lady :-)
::
:: dragon

You are in my prayers!!!

Carol Ann
40 and having my first daughter EDD March 22nd!!