Old March 11th 04, 04:24 PM
badgirl

Default Happy Happy Joy Joy--I'm pregnant!

CONGRATULATIONS! And here's to some VERY sticky thoughts and hoping
that baby decides he or she is in just the right place for the whole
40 weeks
Have a very easy pregnancy

Jen

"Dragon" wrote in message
om...
I'm a 45 year old woman who's DS turned 4 in December. Hubster and

have been attempting to create a sibling for him for over two years.
I've had three miscarriages--all at eight weeks. The eggs are just
getting too old, according to my OB....

Well, classic story, we finally gave up trying and got lucky again!
In the eight years I've been charting my cycles, I've never ovulated
as early as I must have to have caught a baby this month, so it's
almost a miracle!

You don't know me and I don't know you, but I'm gonna be shameless
here and ask for any prayers ya'll may wish to send our way that

this
pregnancy will stick and come to term.

We didn't discuss my last two pregnancies with anyone because it was
so hard to "untell" after that first miscarriage. However, my guess
this the last pregnancy I will experience, so I'm gonna shout it to
the world and enjoy it for as long as I can. Thanks for listening

a very happy kooky lady :-)

dragon