Old September 14th 04, 01:48 PM
lm

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 02:51:29 GMT, "Wolfhorse"
wrote:

I am at my wit's end. I have a 6yr old boy whose mother has Borderline
personality disorder.

Diagnosed or your opinion?

When we divorced she got most of my money and
retirement. I have no more money for lawyers.

Sounds like the one you paid first time 'round didn't do you much
good.

Evertime she imagines some
slight she gets angry with me and she punishes my son.

Many people claim their ex's do that; few ex's actually do.

Either by treating
horribly

Treating who horribly?

or denying him time with me or right now canceling his Karate class
just to be mean.

That's really her motivation? Did she say as much? Is she denying you
time together or is his schedule just not accomodating you as much as
you'd like.

We have rotating custody and I still pay full child support
just to not rock the boat.

If you're paying court-ordered child support that you believe is an
unfair amount, file to have it reduced.

Does anyone know of any groups that help single
fathers who are too broke to hire lawyers to protect their children?

Protect your child from what?

could tell you story after story of irrational behaviour that is damging to
my son. He cries for me when he's home and he never ever wants to go home or
even call his mother.

That could be explained by your making him feel guilty for leaving you
as easily as it could be explained by his mother's behavior.

I don't know what to do. It breaks my heart to see
just run over his feeelings over and over again.

His feelings, or yours?

This disorder she has is
apparently a major deal and all her kids are suffering.

Apparently? If you're going to file for custody based on her being an
unfit mother the judge won't require a lawyer but he'll require a
little more than your opinion.

Is there anyone out
there that can help?

I hope you find someone who can help your son.

lm