Old February 4th 07, 04:48 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
eternalpaul

Default new dads site open...but plenty of room for moms too!

Hey there is a new site that I formed several weeks ago and it is
blowing up quickly. I hope to add many things very soon. Right
now I do have a lot of moms there because they followed me from a site
that I was banned from for being a guy (cafemom.com) . They do have a
lot of priceless insight on the family and many great ideas that us
single dads can benefit from so I hope you will introduce yourself to
everyone with a blog or even a comment to someone else and I look
forward to chatting with you further.

Check it out at www.cafedad.com