Old November 8th 04, 04:08 AM
Kaybee

Default birthing class

Hubby and I went to a birthing class yesterday 11/6/04. Yes this is our
second baby but the insurance pays for it this time around so we decided to
take it.

I was a little disappointed because we didn't spend much time on stretches,
different positions, breathing...etc. I have taken this class with friends
(I have been a coach a couple of times.) and kind of knew what to expect.

This was a one day class so I knew that it was going to be long but to be
sitting in a class listening to lectures gets to you. We spend maybe 30
mins on breathing but that is all. We got a book that DH and I looked threw
today and it gave lots of information on positions and stretching. I hope
that the weekly class does more then what we did.

I am so glad that I didn't have to pay the $95 for the class.

Sorry had to vent.

Kay
Eva 9/2002
little boy 1/2005