Old September 23rd 05, 10:29 PM
Hillary Israeli

In ,
Rosalie B. wrote:

*And I wasn't thinking of widening the street, just extending the bus
*cutout. (How long is that and how many buses?)

I think it's about 2 buses long. I'm not sure there is room to make it
longer between the corner where another street intersects, and the
driveway to the parking lot, though.

*OK - how about making the street one way? And not having parents go
*into the parking lot at all, but just drop off in the lane next to the
*school - like having a kiss and ride lane during certain hours.

Gosh, I have no idea how/if that would work. I think, again, it would
require coordination with the college people as well as obviously the
township planners...

I feel like I'm kind of taking up a "defense of the current system" stance
in my posts to this thread, which is ironic really since I hate the
current system. So please, do not think my comments are intended to defend
the system!

--
Hillary Israeli, VMD
Lafayette Hill/PA/USA/Earth