Old March 6th 11, 10:36 PM posted to misc.kids,alt.support.depression
%

Default My Mother; So Old; So Cold

Rhiannon wrote:
news wrote:
"Rhiannon" wrote in message
news wrote:
"Gary Sokolisch" wrote in message
42 when she spawned me, and so bitter.

Old ovaries produce old ova which make impaired offspring.

All my trubles can be laid at her feet.

What about your rubles?

I grew up fantasizing for a mother like June Cleaver.

But got a "Mommie Dearest" instead.

Why would you want a fake mother?

Because anything would have been better than the real one?

So sad, mothers can screw up their kids so bad that they still cry
about it 50 years later, and continue to do so until they are dead.

Yes, they can. Some people heal from it and move forward and some
can't. For those who can't, the "crying about it 50 years later" is
not some personal flaw or weakness that warrants ridicule. Tragic is
what it is. We all do the best we can and hope we get to that place
we need to be to have some semblence of a life, but for those who
can't, despite all their best efforts, it's not their fault.

i found 3 places where you could've used , " we " and didn't so you failed