Old February 11th 06, 05:58 PM posted to misc.kids

Default Newborn cries by night, sleeps happily by day

On 10 Feb 2006 23:51:28 -0800, "Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward"
wrote:

My husband is on the end of his tether: tonight was his first baby
vigil night, after I had done the previous two nights. Our little girl
is an angel by day but something seems to trigger 2-hour long crying
fits by night and we're just stumped as to what might be causing it.
She's clean and fed and held in our arms and still won't stop. I
personally am dealing with it much better than her dad who is
devastated because it kills him to be so helpless with his beloved
princess. Any ideas?

How old is she?

--
Dorothy