Old December 3rd 07, 06:02 PM posted to misc.kids
Donna Metler

Default Where do you find doll clothes?

This seems like a really dumb question, but I know that when I was a child,
you could buy doll clothes separate from the dolls and that I had a lot of
different outfits for my various dolls.

Well, now my 3 yr old is getting into dressing and undressing dolls and
various stuffed toys (her favorite right now is to put the clothes from my
Cabbage patch dolls on her stuffed dinosaurs), and I'd like to get her some
more outfits since, silly me, I kept the dolls and my favorite outfits, but
got rid of the rest. And, well, having been through Toys R Us and Target, I
can get tons of dolls dressed in different ways, but not really clothes
separately. I don't sew, unfortunately. My mother tried to teach me, but I
can't draw a straight line even with a ruler, or sew anything approximating
a straight seam with a sewing machine, let alone anything fancier.

Any ideas?