Old September 9th 04, 09:57 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Betsy" wrote in message
news:xg30d.70$X16.16@trnddc04...
"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
"Betsy" wrote in message
news:fvV%c.455$Sb.257@trnddc06...
"Cele" wrote in message

snip

Works for me. Anyone up for an assp meet in North America somewhere
next summer?

Hammer out the details, and finances and personal life permitting, I'm
there!

You just *had* to mention the F word, didn't you. Ah me.

OOPS! My bad. Ah well. Problem is, my son is going to Germany next

summer
for 10 days (that's not the problem) and I have to save money to send him
(THAT'S the problem). It's going to cost me around $3,000 for him to go.

think it's a wonderful experience and I want him to have the opportunity

visit other countries, and to learn about the history there. If all goes
well, I at least won't be struggling paycheck to paycheck soon. Not that
I'll have loads of cash laying around, but at least I'll be secure in

paying
my bills. Still want to meet up somewhere if at all possible.

I'd be doing the same thing. Opportunities to experience things like that
don't come up very often. If other things have to suffer so he can go then
so be it, I'd say.

Oh and I was implying that *my* finances were in a mess. A meet certainly
does sound like fun though.

--
Paul Griffiths