Old March 21st 05, 03:51 PM
Anon E. Mouse

In article ,
says...
One of the summer assignments (from me) for my 11 year old son going into 7th
grade next year is that he learn to keyboard. It would help him with
assignments, now that some can be turned in typed (his handwriting is
atrocious), and he's falling into a hunt-and-peck two-finger habit when he does
type which I don't want to set in.

What is a good software program for this? Windoze98.

Thanks,
Banty

Instead of some boring didactic software, consider finding an
appropriate means for him to chat with friends or relatives online.
Have him try to use the correct fingers to type with -- instead of
hunting and pecking -- but don't be too intense about it. That is
actually how I learned to type. It was not a big deal to do, and I can
now type much better than most people I know.

AEM