Old January 12th 04, 09:45 PM
Naomi Rivkis

Default for those of us getting bigger bellys...;-)

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:55:35 GMT, Karen wrote:

Tying my shoes. I don't shave my legs anyway so no probs there

Beginning of pregnancy, I went out and bought three pairs of slip-on
shoes. Glad to see someone else not bothering about the legs! -K-

I don't bother with the legs either, never did. I wear pants almost
all the time anyway, so it doesn't matter much, and my husband's never
cared. I wish I could find slip-on shoes that felt really comfortable,
especially without socks (which are as hard to put on as shoes, and
which Kentucky weather lets me skip most of the time even in January)
but I can't. Sometimes I wear my incredibly comfortable ten-year-old
slipons, but they're really starting to die. The rest of the time I
struggle into tie shoes, which are at least comfortable once I get
them on. I find I really need shoes that are very lightweight and
close to the foot. It's always been a preference for me, I hate big
clunky things on my feet. But now it's even worse; I feel so heavy and
unwieldly because of the belly and breasts that if my feet are
weighted down I just feel too discouraged even to start moving.

Naomi