Old April 21st 08, 04:42 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
David Wright

Default The American Academy of Pediatrics Shows Up in Autism Treatment

In article ,
http://adventuresinautism.blogspot.c...-shows-up.html

Monday, April 07, 2008
The American Academy of Pediatrics Shows Up in Autism Treatment

Are they ready to announce that vaccines are the big trigger? I don't
think so. I would be surprised if they were ready to do that yet.

So would I, considering that it's not true.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
"There are two kinds of Republicans: millionaires and suckers."
-- John Dolan