Old August 25th 10, 02:30 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

Default GSK's Swine Flu Vaccine Suspected Of Causing Narcolepsy In Children

"Bob Officer" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 06:25:32 +1000, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

Jeff, I'm not going to continue getting into contentious discussions with
idiots.
You are wasting bandwidth.
Save your replies for somebody who gives a ****.

Carole
www.conspiracee.com

and to think Carole you were worried about being show to be an idiot
and then you outdid yourself.

Take the copyright to a school where they teach basic english and
have a teacher instruct you what it means. or better yet find a law
student working in a legal clinic to explain it to you.

Bob, it has truly been a un-enlightening experience I must say.
Why don't you go back to sci.geo.geology?
Oh, that's right, you've worn out your welcome there too.

carole
www.conspiracee.com