Old August 25th 10, 01:47 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
David[_9_]

Default GSK's Swine Flu Vaccine Suspected Of Causing Narcolepsy In Children

Bob Officer wrote:
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 14:25:23 +1000, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

"Bob Officer" wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 13:15:30 +1000, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

"Bob Officer" wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 11:30:56 +1000, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

"Bob Officer" wrote in message
news On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 06:25:32 +1000, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

Jeff, I'm not going to continue getting into contentious discussions
with
idiots.
You are wasting bandwidth.
Save your replies for somebody who gives a ****.

Carole
www.conspiracee.com

and to think Carole you were worried about being show to be an idiot
and then you outdid yourself.

Take the copyright to a school where they teach basic english and
have a teacher instruct you what it means. or better yet find a law
student working in a legal clinic to explain it to you.

Bob, it has truly been a un-enlightening experience I must say.
Why don't you go back to sci.geo.geology?
Oh, that's right, you've worn out your welcome there too.
That's why George and Brian both popped by to say hi. Odd that two
people from a group which I still read and reply once in a while
would stop by to say Hi, If I had "worn out my welcome".
Yes, and the easter bunny dropped by to see me.
George and Brian are both real people. The easter bunny is a
fictional animal. Carole, Do you find it strange you claim a
fictional animal stopped by to see you?

You know that problem you have about being shown to be an idiot. Do
you know how to make it stop?

Its called transference bob.

No Carole it is called Projection.

You project your own short comings and lack of knowledge and a
serious reading ability upon others. You call anyone with a education
"Dumbed Down". Even when people do explain things to you in the most
simple terms, you either call it boring, to complex, or just label
irrelevant.

You see your own inadequacies onto other people.
Time for you to see a shrink.

Carole you need to have your shrink explain the Two terns
transference and projection and how you have been doing that to
others for years.

Show your shrink you web page. He or she might gain inside into your
disorganized mind.

Bobby, when they tested you for intelligence, the score was 66, not as
you thought, 99. You were looking at the scores upside down. Kinda like
the way you look at health. Upside down and ass backwards.