Old January 20th 05, 10:59 PM
Terri and Rob

Hello everyone, I am still here!

My name is Terri, I am 32 years old, and married for 7 years to my wonderful
DH Rob. I live in Ontario Canada, near Toronto.

My twins are Aimee and Kylie, age 13 months.
My son Colton is 4, and in junior kindergarten. He is enjoying it very
much.

I miss all the activity on this board too, but have been unable to create
many posts myself. I have recently been gone back to work full time (after
a year's maternity leave) and am finding things really rough. I have no
time to myself anymore!

Anyway, that is my update. I am still around and still read messages, and
will post whenever I can.

--

Terri & Rob
Colton (11-29-00)

"Ellen Kmetz" wrote in message
Where is everyone? I know AOL is missing lots of newsgroup posts, but I

don't
think there have been any here in a long time. So let's have a roll call

and
get everyone out of hiding!

I am Ellen, just turned 37, DH is Steve and he is 40. DD Erin is 9 and in
fourth grade, fraternal twin boys Bradley and Alex are 4. Erin was

conceived
au naturel on the first try, boys after four years of unexplained

secondary IF,
lots of clomid, injectibles, IUI's and our one very blessed IVF attempt

We
live in Cleveland.

Next??

Ellen