Old January 21st 05, 07:49 AM
Nebulous

Hi,
I am Alison and have read this group for almost 9 years. I rarely post but
look in most days. My hubby James reads it too. We live in Aberdeen
Scotland. We have Kirsty (18) John (16) and ID twin girls Brodie and
Heather (8). They were our little surprise extras to our family. The were
born vaginally and full term. They are very good friends and life for them
is just fun fun fun! It's like having a friend round to play every day. We
put them in different classes at school because the were so close and I felt
they needed to make friends with other children. Interestingly their best
frinds at school are another set of ID twin girls ...one each.

Alison