Old February 24th 04, 07:16 PM
Nikki

Default When have you stopped co-sleeping?

Bruce and Jeanne wrote:

I was wondering - are they okay about sleeping in the same bed
together? Meaning they co-sleep, but not with you.

They sleep fine that way but they still get up looking for me. Recently
Hunter started sleeping a little better so I put each in their own room
otherwise Luke would make Hunter bring him downstairs. Now Luke just cries
and I hear him, or he comes down on his own. In the last month I'm already
in bed a lot of the time so he just walks over to my room.

I'm hoping this type of situation works with my kids. DD (6.5 years
old) hates sleeping in a room alone. DS (8.5 months old) sleeps best
if physically touching someone, preferrably mom, but dad works too.

It might work a little better with a bigger age gap. Especially if your
older child is basically spending all night in a room.

Basically, I'm a non-co-sleeping mom with co-sleeping kids.

I hate it when things like that don't match up ;-) I'm a nurse for a year
mama and I have extended breastfeeding children, lol.

--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)