Old September 16th 04, 06:04 AM
Kelly

Nothing-you had "the three" happen at once so you are done!
Kelly

"Cathy" wrote in message
So far this week we have had to call out the plumber to fix a broken pipe,
I've been told the cat badly needs dental treatment, and now the video
player, my sanity saver giving me 1/2 an hour to cook tea, has died and
needs replacing. We were trying to save a little for the new baby, just

in
case there were unexpected costs, and also for Christmas. Oh well - the
pipe had to be fixed, the cat is my daughter's favourite toy so needs to

be
fixed, and the video saves my sanity so needs to be replaced. I wonder

what
else will go wrong?!

Cathy