Old September 17th 04, 03:05 AM
Donna Metler

"Mary S." wrote in message

Our poor cat is very tolerant - gets her tail pulled, gets kissed, and

gets
chased around the house by DD going 'meow'! She has only scratched

once. A
good sort of toy to have, I reckon - educational as well as mobile!

That sounds like our cat -- I love that description, an educational toy!

Mary S.

I hope my cats are amiable to being toys! I still think that if this baby
recognizes anyone's voice, it's probably going to be Peaches, since she
enjoys lying next to my stomach, sort of curled around it, and often seems
to be carrying on a conversation with the baby in purrs and mews. Well...I
wanted her to be bilingual...