Old October 8th 05, 01:41 AM

Default pregnant 17 year old

Chris wrote:
My stepdaughter decided to get pregnant again. The first pregnancy did not
come to term. She will be 18 next month. Her mother prefers to have her
continue to live in our home even though I informed both of them the first
time around that I refused to allow a second family to live here. Mother
claims that she will not be able to make it financially if she moves out.

She should have thought about that before getting pregnant. If she's
old enough to make adult decisions, then she will need to live with the
consequences of those decisions. Trust me, it will make her grow up
faster if you kick her out and let her stand on her own two feet.

The father claims that he will help out and that they will live together. He
was dead against the first pregnancy, but now agrees to help with this one.
(change of heart?)

He is an idiot. Kick her out next month when she turns 18.

Although she carries a part time job, her daughter is basically lazy and has
no concern for personal/financial responsibility. The reason why I will not
allow a second family to live here is because my marriage (first family) is
already hanging on a thread. Another family will only add to our troubles,
not to mention that we cannot afford to support another family.

Any suggestions?

Drop some balls and tell your wife that she needs to decide who she
wants to be married to.

Good luck.

Regards...