Old May 30th 06, 08:39 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default Packed Milk as Baby Feed

In article .com,
wrote:

In here we also see mothers feeding baiies on fresh milk brought by a
street bike man in open drums , collected from the villages or his own
animals.

Sounds like a good way to pass on tuberculosis, gastroenteritis, as well as to
guarantee iron deficiency.

Somehow our women folk avoid breast feeding due to several reasons.

Please tell us why -- it would be interesting to hear your perspective.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue