Old March 11th 09, 12:11 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Kat

Default Well, Get me!

"lu-lu" wrote in message
Hello!

My computer died in the worst kinda way, but I'm back! Back, with an extra
babby! And, would you believe, me, the hater of mess, had a home birth!

Short story is Kieran David Joseph was born at 04.16 on Dec 10th at 41
weeks
gestation, weighing 8lb 15 1/2oz. He's blue eyed and beautiful!! Jessica
absolutely adores him. She slept through the whole thing, and came in at
07.00, said "Hello Mummy, oh, baby boy!"

Congrats!
Sounds like you had a ton on your plate just before, but hopefully all has
settled!
So glad all went reasonably well, and congrats on an excellent home birth!