Old September 29th 03, 01:21 AM
Kane

Default The Plant answer DNA swab Question

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 14:23:15 -0400 (EDT), "Ricardo Montalban"
wrote:

Kane wrote:

You took my working correctly. Workers are advised of two things in
training: one is that they have the same law enforcement powers of

any
citizen, which, sans the capacity to physically effect an "arrest"
(though they can certainly, just as you or I declare an arrest)

which
is the same as an LE sans capacity to effect and arrest; and two,

it
is better to properly assess the situation and have a police

officer
along if called for.

You are still babbling along, trying your damndest to be right by
agreeing with me.

Kane

I'm glad you pointed out his babbling, Kane. It carries great weight
coming from someone who, of course, has never babbled on this group.

Apparently, Ricky, you haven't become a fan of Kane and read his many
entertaining and informative posts.

I have in fact stated that I babble. I wouldn't think of pointing to
others their faults if I had none of my own and admitted to them.

A partial list of my failings and my compensations for them:

Fault: I am a bigot. So trained by a lifetime of media, the stories
read to me as a child, movies, other white people like myself steeping
me in the culture of racism.

Compensation: I pay attention to any major or minor responses I have
to people of color or those otherwise depicted as less than others. I
assume, since I'm really a very loving guy that enjoys our planet's
diversity more than most, that my feelings are wrong, my thoughts are
right, and it's time to think and apply the answers to my feelings.
And sure enough, yet another full human being as much a tenant of this
planet and it's riches as I.

Fault: I have very little patience with liars and thugs. Expecially
those that were the face of cons, and speak with the tongue of cons.

Compensation: None. Not a one.

Shall I continue?

Wouldn't want to boor you, trollass buddy.

Kane